Cabinet Card Shadow Box Mojo Earrings
One-of-a-kind Contemporary Cabinet Card:
• Reminiscent of cabinet cards produced by professional photographers who created portraits of their subjects during the Victorian period and early 20th century
• My cards feature my jewelry, my photography, and my own papers arts-- individual works of art.
• Each card is made with layers of textured papers and features frames, vintage cabinet card art, stamps/inks, antique-ing, layering of colors, a metal stamping, and my business card on the decorated back side of the card.
• This card measures 3 3/4" by 5 7/8" and is in a taupe/gray made to look old.
• An old middle-Eastern brass coin decorates the front of the card.
• Can be displayed in a frame, a shadow box, on a tray, with your jewelry on your dresser--or in a cabinet!!