Boho Necklace "Vaseline & Roman"
One-of-a-kind Boho Necklace:
• Antique Czech glass beads known as "Vaseline" beads for their (in some strands) similarity in color to the Vaseline salve. These are a mix of green and turquoise.
• The center focal bead is an ancient Roman glass bottle/vessel bottom in aqua/teal. It is pitted and shows her age. But oh so lovely. It is held onto the side beads by loops of seed beads.
• Afghan beads with inlaid coral and turquoise (in brass) finish each end and the extender chain.
• The findings are antique brass; the clasp is a sturdy lobster style.
• 19" long plus 3" extender.