Boho Necklace "Hope"
One-of-a-kind Boho Necklace:
• "Hope" is named because some believe that the blue-green variations of Amazonite often resemble the sky and the heavens, so it is often regarded as a beacon of hope and faith.
• I used several shapes of Amazonite as well as Imperial Jasper (the flat slab) and some Czech glass which are separated by small vintage steel charlottes.
• Copper beads are used for contrast, and the chain and clasp are in a coppery/bronzy color.
• The star of the show is the pendant, a large resin (resembling bone) steer skull set with antique silver flowers and leaves. The back plate is pressed with lovely decorative elements. The bail makes the pendant sit up high as I used the Czech glass beads to form a "sling" for the pendant to move along and not be tight. The pendant measures about 3" x 3".
• My signature, hand-stamped copper "One of a Kind" tag hangs from the back of the pail.
• "Hope" measures about 19" long with a 2" extender chain that features a round white shell bead.